Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm ridiculously in love with The Vampire Diaries

Have you ever heard The Vampire Diaries? No? I don't even know where you life then. No, I was joking
Okay, take a look this picture then...
First Season Poster 
Notice? I know you do know this series! You know, normal (not really) supernatural story with love triangle as spices to the story. Based on LJ Smith's Novels and have same name. Broadcast on The CW Network every Thursday 8/7 or in my county, Indonesia, It broadcast on 9AM. There is a looooot, like A LOT, of cliffhanger. That's why I love this series. Not because the triangle love, but the storyline. Everything seem make sense to me. Flashback, history, legend, curse, spells, witches, werewolves, vampires, The Originals, aaannndddd, HYBRID! 
Now, It's been 3 years. Which mean 3 seasons. And the CW Network officially renewed for season 4! Yeaaaah babyyy....

No comments: